There are hundreds of electricians in Adelaide so how do you choose the right one for you? It’s not easy choosing a reliable, affordable tradesperson so we’ve put together this simple guide for you to follow. We hope it will help you hire an electrician in Adelaide who is reliable, affordable and capable.
Research Electricians in Adelaide
Researching online can provide a huge amount of information on Adelaide electricians. A good idea is to make a list of criteria you would like your electrician to meet. We asked some other electricians in Adelaide what questions they are asked most often. This is the list we came up with:
- Does the electrical contractor offer competitive rates?
- Is all electrical work guaranteed?
- Are free, fixed price quotes available?
- Does this Adelaide electrician services all areas (North, South, East & West)
- Are there any discounts for seniors or pensioners?
- Can the electrician handle a range of services (new, existing, renovations and an emergency electrician service)
- Is this electrical contractor and his team trained in domestic, commercial and industrial electrics?
- Do they install appliances?
Another good idea is to research online. Browse the electrician’s website and look at their social media pages. Read through any testimonials and reviews from previous clients to get an idea of their reputation.
Hire an Experienced Electrician
One of the most important aspects of hiring a tradesperson is experience. Don’t be afraid to ask your electrician how long they have been in the industry, what sort of jobs they have worked on and, most importantly, whether they are fully licensed and insured. Another top tip is to think local. If you are in Gawler for example, why not hire local Gawler Electricians like Eco Spark. We have over 15 years of experience in the industry and provide a reliable electrical service to Gawler and surrounding suburbs of Adelaide. Contact Us to find out more.